At Broad Stroke, we want you to know that our shop is still open and available to help you with your auto care needs. Auto repair is an essential business, and we are committed to providing our customers with safe and reliable service when they need it most.
We understand that our community members are relying on their vehicles more than ever to get to work or the store during these difficult times. While remaining open to assist you, we are also making appropriate changes to our process and services to better protect our customers and staff from the COVID-19 virus.
We are offering contactless service in the following ways:
- Using a No-Contact Drop Box for drop offs and pickups
- All Communication Over Phone & Email (Digital Invoices and inspections)
- Accepting Payment Over The Phone and Online payments
- Complementary Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off
*Some restrictions apply to vehicle pickup. Call for more details.*
The safety of our customers and our staff members is our number one priority during this time. We appreciate your business and want to ensure that your service is performed according to all CDC regulations. Here is what we are doing at our shop to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Disinfecting All Keys and Cars before and after service
- Frequently Sanitizing the Office
- New gloves for every service from the check in, to our technicians servicing your vehicle.
- New floor mats and seat covers for every vehicle
Call or email us with any questions or to schedule your appointment!